Sunday 17 August 2014

Bold and Bright inspiration plus winners

Good morning crafters, we're back with some more inspiration for our

Bold and Bright Challenge
so if you're here to add your entry to the challenge just click HERE  to go to the Linky!

Before we check out all the inspiration from the DT, its time to announce the winner and Top 3 from our Summer Fun challenge so without any further ado our lucky winner, chosen by Random.org is .........................................

Congratulations hun, please email us quoting your winners code (PPWK1901) and your snail mail address to claim your prize!

A big thank you to everyone who entered our Summer Fun challenge, you certainly didn't make it easy for the DT. Our Top 3 picks are


Congratulations ladies, your projects were stunning!! Don't forget to grab your Top 3 badges for your blogs.

Now for some inspiration from the DT, if you haven't entered our Bold and Bright challenge, what are you waiting for? You could win some gorgeous goodies from Premium Craft Brands - a beautiful mask and a PanPastel too (colours may vary)

  
Doreen
Well I needed a childs birthday card so thought this would be the ideal image,It is called "Fishing Friends. Full details of this from my blog.





Yvonne - Bold and Bright inspiration.  I have a new set of stamps which, at the moment, are my favourite!!  Had to use them on this piece.







Terry I had fun with a small canvas, I worked on the background with Metallic PanPastels, Red, Blue, Yellow and Purple. Splashed it all with water and made little dots with the Graph-it Shake Pen, on top Iridescent Paste and underneith the butterfly on the canvas itself a butterfly with Glossy Accents. On top of that a Butterfly colored with Pans to give it a Dimensional look. To finish a sentiment.


The products that I have used are:





Claire C I've altered an MDF heart, I adore the yellows in the PanPastel collection so I used Hansa Yellow, Diarylide Yellow to colour my heart once I'd given it a coat of Maimeri white gesso. I added some texture using Maimeri Light modelling Paste and a Dutch Doobadoo Chicken Wire stencil. You can find all the details on my blog


Here are the products I've used.





Lou:  I wasn't sure what to do this week, so put everything away and then took out a selection of random items and this is what came about! I have embossed the background and then added further colour highlights. A selection of stamped images as my background, finished off with a butterfly corner die cut (Tonic) and some additional flowers.

 Pan Pastel Mixed Media Set 2 Rich Gold - Metallic Pan Pastel220.8 Hansa Yellow Tint - Pan Pastel   GraphIt white shaker pen



Click HERE to enter the challenge 
and we'll see you next week with a fun new challenge!
Happy Crafting


2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to see I am this weeks lucky winner and also made the Top 3. This really has put a smile on my face today, thanks so much. I really enjoy your challenges, thank you for all your hard work. Well done to the other Top 3 as well. I will email you asap. Crafty hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the other winners and especially Jane with your random and Top 3 - fabulous creations!
    Thank you so much for my Top 3 too - am very honoured! Karen x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!