Sunday 28 September 2014

Embossing inspiration plus winners!

Good morning, time for lots more embossing inspiration from our lovely DT ladies, if you're here to enter the challenge, just click 
to go straight to the linky! 

Before we see what the DT have been up to its time to announce the winners from our 'Frame It' challenge. A big thank to you everyone who entered, there were some amazing projects again this time! So without any further ado, the lucky winner (chosen by random.org) is
Congratulations Glennis!! Please email us quoting your winners code (PPWK2201) to claim your prize!

and now on to our top 3 entries, and this time the honours go to
congratulations ladies, don't forget to grab your Top 3 badge!

Now on to this weeks inspiration from the DT, you've still got loads of time to enter and our lucky winner will receive some gorgeous crafty goodies from our generous sponsor
you'll notice lots of pearly gorgeousness this week as we've  been playing with the lovely Pearl PanPastels. 


Doreen
I started by putting my backing card through a dotty embossing folder then lightly sponging over with my Turquoise PanPastel.. I then embossed another piece of white card with a free folder.The Dragonfly has been die-cut and embossed using card that I coloured with my Pans....Last of all came the sentiment which has been clear embossed with Distress Ink.xxx



                                       
Yvonne  - I loved making this pretty card all the details of how I made it can be found on my blog.









Terry, I had lots of fun altering a little box. I worked on the background with the Light Gold, Orange Pearl, Green Pearl, Red Pearl, Yellow Pearl, Copper and White COAR|SE PanPastels. To make the heartsy embellishments I used the board from the Hearts from Dutch Doobadoo, I played with Light Modelling Paste, waited untill they were allmost dry and put them through and embossingfolder. Colored them with the Pearlescent Pans and topped them of with the Iridescent Paste. To finish my project I placed some sentiments.


If you click the images of the products that I worked with, it will take you to the store where you can purchase them




Anjie - The image is from Polkadoodles and is called Maddie With Present and is coloured with my Graph'It Markers. I have used an embossing folder and a mask as an embossing folder and have gone over them with the pearlescent Pan Pastels.
These are the PAB products I have used:



Claire C i've made a little box and added dry embossing using the gorgeous A4 Leaves stencil and used lots of beautiful metallic PanPastels to decorate it. You can find all the details on my blog


Here are the products that I've used:





Lou: I decided to alter a coffee can today and had great fun playing with all the products. Not so sure I did the idea in my head justice though. Full details can be found on my blog.



Products I used:

http://www.premiumartbrands.com/categories/Pearlescent-PanPastels-%26-Mediums/  http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/index.php?cPath=749_794    Maimeri Iridescent Paste/Gesso 200ML  Maimeri White Gesso 200ML




Thanks so much for visiting, we'll be back next week with a fab new challenge for you
xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as your winner, I am so thrilled. I have sent you an email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you picking me as one of your top 3,that's made my day :)

    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing me in your top 3! x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!